EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT PLATINUM POOLS!
28 Sep EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT PLATINUM POOLS!
Platinum Pools has experienced and continues to experience significant growth. Consequently, we need qualified, motivated people for a few positions. If you are looking for a career in the exciting swimming pool industry, then we would love to speak with you about our available careers. Here is what we are looking for:
Construction Project Manager
Project Managers are in place to move construction and renovation projects from start to finish smoothly and without incident. Project Managers are to ensure the smooth, on-schedule, on-budget operation of construction projects consistent with the values expressed in the Company Manual. Scheduling the work force, creating a critical path to completion, managing subcontractors and managing in-house work forces are among the key responsibilities. Project Managers are to work cooperatively with other department managers and employees to establish and maintain a team atmosphere and to achieve departmental, inter-departmental, and company-wide goals.
Essential Job Functions
· Create Critical Path for Construction and Renovation Projects
· Ordering materials by utilizing appropriate forms when warranted and ensuring the materials get to the job sites in a timely fashion
· Create Labor Schedules
· Supervise work force
· Monitor construction projects to ensure that Company’s systems are being followed according to Critical Path commitments
· Manage Subcontractors
Estimate Change orders properly to ensure required profit margins
· Train employees to complete tasks
· Monitor and evaluate the performance of field employees
· Act as liaison with municipalities during the construction process
· Act as liaison with client and subcontractors to answer questions and communicate schedules
· Collect payments when necessary after completed milestones
· Visit project as needed to network with clients, ensure installation is per contract, answer questions from in house staff and subcontractors and to sell upgrades or new phases
· Attend and participate in weekly meetings including preparation of schedules and progress reports
· Run the pre-construction meeting and perform official hand-off to construction
· Assist and report to General Manager in all tasks as required
· Accurately communicate questions, issues, and concerns to the General Manager
· Accurately document any and all communications with customers, subcontractors, or partners to ensure a clear understanding of any changes
Additional Job Functions
· Positively promote the company both internally and externally to create a positive work environment and a place where potential employees might seek a career
· Maintain the company’s trade secrets, pricing policies, and marketing strategy as confidential information not intended to travel outside of the company walls
· Take high quality pictures throughout the construction process for records and marketing needs
· Working on site at Platinum Poolcare’s jobsites or within a reasonable commute.
· Positive attitude
· Networking skills
· Able to meet strict deadlines and meet or exceed stated sales goals
· Professional appearance
· Willingness to learn and to accept multiple tasks at one time
· Listening skills are essential.
· Team building and the ability to work inside a team
· Self-motivated professional
· Willingness to pursue aggressive growth
Lead Generator/ Sales
We are seeking a gregarious, outgoing, intelligent, motivated professional to generate leads. Candidate will call on various strategic partners in multiple disciplines in an area that covers Northern Illinois, Southern Wisconsin, and parts of the Lake Michigan shore in Indiana and Michigan. Candidate will be asked to keep his/her own database of contacts, continually reach out to them personally, and bring in qualified leads and projects. No experience necessary, but sales background is helpful.
Field Service Technician
Platinum Poolcare is looking for field service and repair technicians who understand that providing the best customer service is achieved only when one loves working with customers and always puts the customer first. The field service and repair technician is the ‘face of Platinum Poolcare’ to our customers. The ability to provide positive customer experiences is a must-have skill.
• Troubleshoot technical problems with existing equipment.
• Repair pumps, motors, filters, heaters and chemical feeders.
• Repair and installation of PVC and copper pipe, fittings and valves.
• Air pressure test piping.
• Test and assess chemical make up of pool water.
• Identify chemical problems and balance pool water.
• Ensure all paperwork is complete and turned in on a daily basis.
• Work independently by setting and meeting daily goals.
• Accept and perform given tasks with ownership and sense of urgency.
• Clearly communicate all information to customer.
• Maintain truck stock inventory and maintenance schedules.
• Maintain a flexible work schedule with availability to be on call 24/7.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• English as a primary language required – Spanish or other language a plus.
• Must have a valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
• Excellent direct customer relationship skills are required.
• Professional and courteous.
• Hard working, dependable, safety and quality conscience.
• Self motivated, self starter to work without close supervision.
• Possess good language skills (verbal and written) to interpret procedures, comprehend instructions and communicate effectively with others.
• Willingness to learn on a daily basis.
• Knowledge and ability to work with various hand & power tools