Healthy Swimming Pool FAQs
10 Apr Healthy Swimming Pool FAQs
Posted at 15:26h in General Interest
Healthy Swimming Pools – Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does swimming cause asthma?
2. What about research from Belgium that found swimming in chlorinated pools can cause asthma in children?
3. Can I get sick from using a swimming pool?
4. How can I recognize a healthy pool?
5. How can I protect myself and other swimmers?
6. How do pool operators keep a swimming pool healthy?
7. Does chlorine prevent all recreational water illnesses?
8. Is chlorine safe for swimming pools?
9. What causes “chlorine” odor, red eyes and itchy skin?
10. What should I be asking my pool operator?
11. How can I learn more about swimming pool health and safety?